This retreat is for you if you feel...
- Drained from taking care of others
- Overwhelmed with life
- Too busy with not enough time
- Frustrated with relationships
- Struggle with perfectionism
this isn't for you if you feel...
- Fulfilled in all areas of life
- Speak and live your truth
- Find beauty and joy all around you
- Abudance in time, life, finances, career
- Clarity and unconditional love
Sunday, April 21:
13:00 – 17:30: Hotel Check In & Event Registration
17:30: Group Welcome
20:00: Welcome Fire Ceremony
Monday, April 22 – Friday, April 26:
7:30: Yoga & Meditation
8:30: Breakfast & Refresh
09:30 – 12:30: Workshop | Ceremony
14:00 – 17:00: Workshop | Ceremony | Movement | Tour *
19:00-20:30: Movement + Meditation | Evening Ceremony | Free Time *
* Depending on the Day
Saturday, April 27:
8:00: Yoga & Meditation
9:30: Breakfast, Refresh, Pack
11:00: Group Closing
Paj N Oj, Tzununa
Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
Bambu is an eco-guest house based on the principles of permaculture, sustainability, and regenerative living. It is natural, beautiful, comfortable, and inspiring. It is immersed in a Kaq’chikel Maya town, where traditional dress and the Kaq’chikel language are a vibrant part of everyday life.
- 6 Nights Accommodation at Bambu Guest House
- Airport Transfers (both ways)
- Nourishing Vegan Meals, 3 x per day
- Yoga + Movement
- Meditation + Workshops
- Traditional Healing Ceremonies
- Energy + Sound Healing
- Immersive Cultural Tour
- Nature Exploration
- Additional activities such as paddle boarding, massages, and in-town activities.
- Additional guided tours.
- Additional sessions not provided during retreat schedule, such as: coaching sessions, reiki and shamanic energy healing sessions, intuitive readings, chakra readings, and clearings.
- Kombucha or alcoholic beverages.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If canceled by Feb. 21, 2019: tuition minus $600 USD deposit refunded.
- If canceled Feb. 21 – March 21, 2019: 25% of entire tuition refunded. If on 2 or 3-payment plan, you are still responsible for paying remainder of outstanding amount up to 75% of tuition fee.
- Regrettably, no refunds can be provided for cancellations received after March 21, 2019. If on 2 or 3-payment plan, you are still responsible for paying remainder of outstanding tuition fee.
By purchasing this tuition, you agree that you understand the policy stated above and agree to these terms.
Selena embraces love as her guiding force, bridging ancient wisdom into modern life. She lives what she teaches as a leadership & women’s coach, international speaker, corporate consultant, spiritual guide, and mother. Selena is blessed to hold sacred space for others to release what blocks them from a radiant, impactful, and intentional life.
Her own healing journey compelled Selena to offer a blend of coaching methods, shamanic practices, intuitive guidance, energy healing modalities, sound therapy, and meditation styles to support people through profound shifts in their lives and work.
Selena is often travelling the world, laughing with loved ones, and hugging trees. She feels most alive in deep connection with others, holding sacred circles, and as a conduit for the divine. She believes that all things are possible with a proper dose of vulnerability, compassion, pause, and play.